ticket buying tips
IMPORTANT NOTE: Harbour Station is mainly a rental facility. We rent the building out to promoters and sell their tickets. We are not responsible for the show's content, quality, sound quality or length. We do our best to provide a safe environment for patrons and will do our best to address any concerns brought to our attention.
Purchasing tickets for an event is as individual for a patron as is the choices for a particular event. One person's good seat is another person's terrible seat! Please take the following into account when choosing seating locations.
HAVE YOU PURCHASED TICKETS FROM ANOTHER SOURCE? Harbour Station is unable to guarantee the authenticity of tickets purchased from sources other than the Harbour Station Box Office or the Official Harbour Station ONLINE Ticketing System. Tickets that are purchased from any other source than the Harbour Station Box Office and turn out to be fraudulent, will NOT BE VALID, and may result in a police investigation.
- FLOOR SEATING: Depending on the type of concert, people on the floor MAY STAND frequently or for the whole event. Be prepared to accept this situation.
- SIDE OF STAGE SEATING may be close to the performer, BUT speakers, sound gear and cabling may obstruct views to the stage and the sound quality may not be as good. In almost all instances, Harbour Station is NOT made aware of these situations and it is not until the show set up that these problems are identified. Tickets for shows usually go on sale before technical information is available.
- THE STAGE LOCATION on Floor Plans are generally accurate but actual stage and chair locations are determined on the day of set up by the show's Production Manager.
- Harbour Station is not responsible for any obstructions that are the result of set up.
- Any patron who has concerns with the location of their seats due to obstructions caused by set up may contact any Harbour Station usher for assistance.
- SOUND: Concerts may be loud! Be prepared for high volume levels with ear protection.
- The puck may leave the playing surface at ANY TIME. If this is a concern, purchase tickets behind the glass, (row 5 and below) or in the end zones behind the safety netting.
- Safety END ZONE NETTING is installed at both ends of the arena and this may cause a temporary sight line obstruction to some people. East End - Upper Bowl SECTIONS 4 to 12.
Harbour Station has a NO REFUND / NO EXCHANGE Ticket Policy.
- Children UNDER the age of 2 years old and NOT occupying a seat are free for most events, unless otherwise changed by the promoter. otherwise a ticket IS required.
- NO ALCOHOL Sections: Lower Bowl: D, E, L. Upper Bowl: 5, 6, 15
- Harbour Station offers wheelchair and a limited number of special needs seating. Call the Box Office for information.
- Present all coupons before ordering.
- Coupons cannot be redeemed over the phone.
- The credit card used when purchasing tickets for pick up MUST be presented at time of pick up.
- WILL CALL is a table in the Main Lobby where pre-ordered tickets may be picked up the day on an event to avoid the Box Office line ups.