monthly parkers info
Harbour Station provides week day spaces to over 400 people who purchase monthly parking passes. It is a paid privilege and not a right for this service. We do our utmost to ensure that the customers who have paid, have a space to park.
CURRENT RATE (Sept 2012) $65 All Inclusive.
RULES and SITUATIONS
- ANY monthly parker must have the vehicle pass: CURRENT, VALID and CLEARLY VISIBLE in the windshield. Failure do do any of these may result in towing of the vehicle.
- It is completely up to the parker to ENSURE their pass is VALID. Failure negates any perceived space for the parker.
- Events may dictate the amount of spaces available on any given day. Blocked areas for transports and busses cut into the available spaces for monthly parkers.
- Harbour Station Staff can at any time refuse entry or remove any vehicle that does not have a VALID PASS.
- Harbour Station assumes NO RESPONSIBILITY for any losses or damages that may occur on any vehicle parked in our lot
- Over night parking is not permitted and vehicles that are determined to be obstructive, outside the regular hours, may be removed.
WINTER SNOW CONDITIONS
- Snow on the ashphalt can hide the parking lot lines designating the spaces.
- This can result in the vehicle lanes becoming somewhat haphazard.
- Some parkers pay no attention and will TRIPPLE PARK other cars in. These people will be towed.
- Hours of parking are: 6am - 6pm Monday to Friday.
- Passes can be purchased anytime during Box Office hours.
- The BOX OFFICE is open early (8:30 am) on the first 2 working days of the month to purchase monthly passes.
- Monthly passes may be purchased in advance.
- Monthly inventories may change. Passes may sell out. June is typical. Purchase early.
- ALL spaces are on a first come, first served basis.
Harbour Station uses the services of Loyalist City Towing: 633-8888