ice rental information
Ice rental times can be booked through the Administration Office at 632-6103 (see below for usage documents to be downloaded and completed)
Ice Rental Rules: All ice rentals are required to sign an ice usage agreement and to abide by the rules and procedures contained within.
MAIN RULES TO BE FOLLOWED BY ALL RENTALS:
- The Building Attendant on duty is the person in charge of the Facility and thier direction is to be followed.
- Rental Payment and signed waiver must be completed, through the main office, before anyone is permitted on the ice.
- Each rental is entitled to ONE dressing room. More rooms are dependant on availability, determined by the Building Attendant.
- Dressing rooms will be available 1/2 hour BEFORE the scheduled rental and 1/2 hour AFTER the rental.
- There is no smoking or alcoholic beverages permitted in the arena.
- Spectators are expected to stay within the DESIGNATED AREAS on the concourse and arena levels.
- Failure to abide by the TERMS AND CONDITIONS may mean forfeiting the ice time and future ice rentals.