event parking info
Harbour Station has exactly 500 marked parking spaces on site. On any given weekday, monthly parkers account for the utilization of most of these spaces.
- Patrons that arrive early have the option of paying $3 to park on site. Once these spaces fill up cars may be directed to the Long Wharf area or to other lots uptown.
- For most events, On Site Parking is FULL 20 minutes after the doors have opened. (1 hour before the scheduled event start) Click HERE for a map of Parking Lots in the vacinity of Harbour Station
- A 50 space area at the west lot is RESERVED for Club Members.
- During CONCERTS large areas are blocked for transport trucks and buses. This quickly reduces inventory for parking spaces.
- The arena is connected by an indoor PEDWAY to the two parking complexes in Market Square and Brunswick Square. On Event Days, Redeeming your Event ticket at Market Square Parking OR Brunswick Square Parking, enables a $3 parking fee (MAX 6 HOURS). It is a comfortable 8-10 minute walk from these facilities.
- HANDICAP PARKING. There are 16 designated spots in the EAST LOT. They are issued on a first come basis to valid pass holders. For special events more temporary handicap spaces are provided.