event parking info
Harbour Station has exactly 500 marked parking spaces on site. On any given weekday, monthly parkers account for the utilization of most of these spaces.
- Patrons that arrive early have the option of paying $3 to park on site. Once these spaces fill up cars may be directed to the Long Wharf area or to other lots uptown.
- For most events, On Site Parking is FULL 20 minutes after the doors have opened. (1 hour before the scheduled event start) Click HERE for a map of Parking Lots in the vacinity of Harbour Station
- A 50 space area at the west lot is RESERVED for Club Members.
- During CONCERTS large areas are blocked for transport trucks and buses. This quickly reduces inventory for parking spaces.
- The arena is connected by an indoor PEDWAY to the two parking complexes in Market Square and Brunswick Square. On Event Days,
- HANDICAP PARKING. There are 16 designated spots in the EAST LOT. They are issued on a first come basis to valid pass holders. For special events more temporary handicap spaces are provided. LINK HERE FOR HANDICAP SPACES